Monday, July 8, 2013

Review of...

Hm. We really need a blog post and I feel like reviewing something but what.....  

Ed Sheeran. Why not? You can review someone's music right? 

Well lets just roll with it. 

Ed Sheeran definitely gets five stars. Like, maybe even six. If his voice doesn't make you want to frolic through meadows and wear sundresses (for girls I guess...), then I am questioning your humanity. 

His voice is just like... I don't even know how to describe it. His beautiful British accent flows through it and the imagery I keep coming up with is drinking tea. It's so warm and cozy and wonderful. 


He can even make a Taylor Swift song go from good to amazing. His solo in Everything Has Changed gives me chills every time. And if you haven't seen the music video, go watch it now because it is seriously the cutest thing ever. Like, sob your eyes out it's so good and cute and just yes.

But just his lyrics are so good. He's probably one of my favorite songwriters because the lyrics are so well thought out that it amazes me every time.
Like, how do you even.


Summary: Ed Sheeran is amazing and if you haven't heard any of his songs (The a Team doesn't count) then definitely go listen to some of the other songs from his album entitled +. 

Au Revoir. 
Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment